- Fast-paced cooperative gameplay that allows players to help each other and let in and out letting the AI take over when a player leaves the game
- In single player action play as a character, changing roles as you go about using the best skills for the job
- RPG-inspired character development with each character having their own skills and skill paths that the player can develop
- Go back to the 13th century, where European culture is on the brink of collapse, and explore 20 historically accurate locations that have been recreated
- Enjoy gorgeous cinematic graphics that realistically bring the 13th century to life with day and night cycles
From Haemimont Games, The First Templar is a co-operative action adventure game in development for Xbox 360 and PC. The game portrays a dark and gritty view of the late 13th century where old friends become enemies, corruption spreads throughout the Church and fallen knights oppress the weak and renounce their oaths. The First Templar follows the story of two main characters - a French Templar, and his companion, a noble lady who has been proclaimed a heretic. Taking control over these two unlikely allies, the player must uncover the mysteries behind the Templar Order, play a role in a grand conspiracy, and discover the secret of the Holy Grail. The heroes face powerful opponents at every turn, in the face of the Saracen, King Philip IV of France and the Inquisition. The game also features both single player and co-op modes. When playing solo, the player can switch between the two characters, leaving the control of the second hero to the game's AI. At any moment a second player can joinin and take control of the AI controlled hero.