- Fully compatible with Flight Simulator X and FS2004
- The virtual cockpit features many simulations: electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization, air conditioning, and Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC), designed to optimize engine performance during all phases of flight
- Pop-up EFIS instrument displays for multi-monitor displays and adjustable screen resolution for perfect instrument readability
- New generation full glass cockpit with GARMIN 1000 advanced digital avionics, including Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and TCAS II Traffic Warning System
- Accurate animations, realistic flight dynamics based on manufacturer specifications, and an immersive sound experience powered by Turbine Sound Studios
The Embraer Phenom 100 is part of feel There's LE range, aircraft which have been developed to get the pilot into the air quickly but are highly detailed and boast functionality and features far exceeding those found in default Flight Simulator aircraft. Flying this aircraft is all about real piloting pleasure, not an endless sequence of flipping switches and reading gauges! Embraer's exceptional Very Light Jet provides a unique flying experience in the cockpit and exceptional comfort for up to six passengers. The aircraft's 'Prodigy' cockpit, based on Garmin's G1000 avionics system, has been specifically designed to simplify the pilot's workload and leave him free to concentrate on the critical flight issues.