- The year is 2080 and in Mega-City there are 400 million people, and every one of them a potential criminal – welcome to the world of Mega-City One and Judge Dredd – he is the law! Build a force and take to the streets, playing as the Justice Department or one of their many enemies…
- Recreate the classic small skirmish scenarios that play out in the Judge Dredd comics. On a table top space of at least 36” x 36” using no more than a dozen figures per side for fast paced dynamic game play.
- To Play: Suggested 2-4 players, a playing surface (exp. Table or unobstructed floor space), a selection of Judge Dredd Models, a tape measure or ruler no less than 12 inches in length, assorted markers (pinned markers, stunned markers, injury markers, overwatch markers and moving fast markers), a variable number of action and star chips, combat dice (at least 6) and at least one six-sided dye.
- Judge Dredd is played with individual models representing each fighter on the battlefield. Most models act independently during a fight, but some types of models may be grouped into Packs to make them more effective. The action markers show the current status of each model’s movements. Sporting either their vulnerability or strength and whether it is best to initiate combat.
- Featuring character cards with stats, skill points and special rules. Armory cards are used as an extra dimension to each skirmish. Big Megs cards create an event to add more variety and action. These are optional cards and game play can be as straight forward or as action filled as you want! Paint and play! The painting of the models and watching them come to life are just as much fun as the game itself!